Quick Change Undersink Reverse Osmosis & Alkaline Mineral Water Filter System, HQ7-4R-CRMP
- Removes 96% of Fluoride and ions from water.
- RO filters are the best water filters that remove fluoride, chlorine, lead, heavy metals and other contaminants.
- Inlet Working Pressure: 50 – 65 PSI (3.5 – 4.5 bar).
- Equipped with a Mineral & Alkaline filter.
- The mineral filter is specially designed to give us essential mineral to our body by using mainly a special formation with Calcium, Anti bacterial, Hydrogen Reducing, Fir Mineral balls.
- This undersink Reverse Osmosis water filter system produces ultra pure mineral alkaline antioxidant water.
Drinking alkaline water provides many benefits that may increase your allover health, alkaline water benefits are not limited to just keeping you healthy, but there are cases reported where it may contribute to the cure of many diseases.
- This under sink RO water filter system is the latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- It protects you and your family against fluoride, salts, bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia, dirt, chlorine, chemical and germ contaminants.
- Your drinking water will be fresh, great tasting, ultra-pure and healthy.
- PATENTED Products, Compact modern slimline design.
- Cartridge replacements are fast, clean and easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb, kwik change and easy twist.
- Colour coded cartridges for easy cartridge replacement.
- Components are certified to NSF Standards.
- Ideal for tap, country, bore and brackish water (Max TDS 1000 ppm).
- 75 GPD Membrane.
- Comes with 3.2 gallon storage tank and complete installation fittings: designer faucet tap, 1/4″ tubing, 1/2″ Tee & Valve.
- Equipped with a shout off valve.
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 12 month, see below for cartridge replacement.
- Dimensions: Filter 34x34x12 cm, Storage tank 28D x 38H cm
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Made in Korea by HYUNDAI.
- Free shipping Australia wide, online RO water filters best price.
- Stage 1: Sediment & Carbon pre-filter: This (2 in 1) filter is combined sediment and carbon filter by special formation. It can superseded these two filters effectively while maintaining 2 kind of filters’ functions such as removing of particles, dirt, rust, chlorine, odour and bad test.
- Stage 2: Reverse Osmosis Membrane: RO membranes has approximately 0.2 Nano (0.0002 micron = 0.0000002 millimeter) pore sizes which contributes to a very high removal capability of ions, bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing ultra pure water.
Reverse Osmosis Filter removes 90% – 96% of ions in water such as: Arsenic / Benzene / Barium / Calcium / Chloride / Copper / Fluoride / Iro/10n / Lead / Magnesium / Manganese / Mercury / Nitrate / Nitrite / Potassium / Sodium / Sulphate / Total Dissolved Solids / Zinc.
- Stage 3: Mineral & Alkaline filter: It produces alkaline antioxidant water, Hydrogen-rich alkaline water.
The mineral filter is specially designed to give us essential mineral to our body by using mainly a special formation with Calcium, Anti bacterial, Hydrogen Reducing, Fir Mineral balls.
It removes harmful Active oxygen (free radical) and improves antioxidant effect such as Vitamin C,E enhances the Bone Regeneration as well effective some illness. Excellently emits FIR (far infrared rays) for the activation of our metabolism. Contains essential inorganic.
- Stage 4: Post Carbon Block: Removes chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water.
It reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system.
- To be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Flush for:
- 5-10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 5 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
- The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.