SW30-2521 DuPont Filmtec (Dow Filmtec), Watermaker Filter, Reverse Osmosis Sea Water Membrane Element,
Filmtec SW30-2521 is a standard size seawater membrane, widely used for watermakers, desalinators, seawater desalination systems, marine (yacht and boat), Navy and maritime applications.
Commonly used in on-board Watermakers to create drinking water from seawater for yachts, boats, and cruise ships.
Watermaker Membrane Replacement, Watermaker Parts, Can be used for many watermakers’ brands like:
- Spectra Ventura FT-MB-20., (Short membrane of Spectra Catalina 300)
- Most of Watermakers: Stella watermaker, Selmar water maker, FCI watermaker, Schenker watermaker and many more.
- Any watermaker that uses industry-standard 2.5×21 size seawater RO membranes.
Manufactured by DOW Filmtec (DuPont Filmtec), USA.
Free Shipping Australia Wide, Fast Delivery New Zealand, Best seawater membrane price on the market.
Improved FILMTEC SW30 2521 watermaker filter membranes offer the highest productivity while maintaining excellent salt rejection.
FILMTEC SW30-2521 RO membrane elements have the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators.
FILMTEC SW30-2521 reverse osmosis membrane may also be operated at lower pressure to reduce pump size, cost and operating expenses.
Improved SW302521 FILMTEC seawater desalination RO membrane combined with automated, precision element fabrication result in the most consistent product performance available.
DOW FILMTEC SW30-2521 is FDA – 21 CFR 177.2550; Food and Drug Administration Compliant..
SW30-2521 PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Product Name: SW30-2521
- Applied Pressure psi (bar): 800 (55)
- Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m³/d): 300 (1.1)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.4%
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate gpm (m³/h): 6 (1.4)
- Size: 2.4″ x 21″ inch
- SW30-2521 elements fit nominal 2.5 inch I.D. pressure vessels
- SW302521 Membrane Type: polyamide thin film composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1,000 psi (69 bar)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 psig (1.0 bar)
- pH Range, Continuous Operations: 2 – 11 pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning: 1 – 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index: SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance < 0.1 ppm
- Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH10 is 95°F (35°C)
SW30-2521 Filmtec Equivalents: Hydranautics SWC-2521 / CSM RE2521-SHF.
DIY Watermaker Parts..