SW30-2540 Dow Filmtec Reverse Osmosis Sea Water Membrane Element, Watermaker Membrane
Filmtec SW30-2540 is a standard size seawater membrane, widely used for watermakers, desalinators, seawater desalination systems, marine (yacht and boat), Navy and martime applications.
Commonly used in on-board Watermakers to create drinking water from seawater for yachts, boats, and cruise ships.
Watermaker Membrane Replacement, Can Replace Models:
- Spectra Catalina FT-MB-40. (Long membrane of Spectra Catalina 300)
- Spectra Newport FT-MB-40.
- Watermaker Parts for: Stella watermaker, Selmar water maker, FCI watermaker Parts, Schenker watermaker parts …
- Industry-Standard 2.5×40 size seawater RO membranes
Manufactured by DOW Filmtec, USA.
Free Shipping Australia & New Zealand, Best seawater membrane price.
Improved FILMTEC SW30 2540 seawater reverse osmosis membranes offer the highest productivity while maintaining excellent salt rejection.
FILMTEC SW30-2540 RO membrane elements have the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators.
FILMTEC SW30-2540 reverse osmosis membranes may also be operated at lower pressure to reduce pump size, cost and operating expenses.
Improved SW30-2540 FILMTEC seawater RO membrane combined with automated, precision element fabrication result in the most consistent product performance available.
DOW FILMTEC SW30-2540 is FDA – 21 CFR 177.2550; Food and Drug Administration Compliant..
SW30-2540 PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Product Name: SW30-2540
- Applied Pressure psig (bar): 800 (55)
- Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m³/d): 700 (2.6)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.4%
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate gpm (m³/h): 6 (1.4)
- Size: 2.4″ x 40″ inch
- SW302540 RO membranes fit nominal 2.5 inch I.D. pressure vessels
- Membrane Type: polyamide thin film composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1,000 psi (69 bar)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 psig (1.0 bar)
- pH Range, Continuous Operations: 2 – 11 pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning: 1 – 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index: SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance < 0.1 ppm
- Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH10 is 95°F (35°C)
SW30-2540 Filmtec Equivalents: Hydranautics SWC-2540 / CSM RE2540-SHF
Buy Watermaker membrane and housing & SAVE.