SW30-2540 DuPont Filmtec 2.5″ x 40″ Seawater Desalination Membrane, Watermaker Membrane, FREE Delivery.
SW30-2540 DuPont Filmtec Reverse Osmosis Sea Water Membrane
Filmtec SW30-2540 is a standard size seawater membrane, widely used for watermakers, desalinators, seawater desalination systems, marine (yacht and boat), Navy and martime applications. Commonly used in on-board Watermakers to create drinking water from seawater for yachts, boats, and cruise ships.
Watermaker Membrane Replacement
FilmTec™ SW30-2540 Elements have one of the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators. FilmTec SW30 elements may also be operated at lower pressure to reduce pump size, cost, and operating expenses. Watermaker Membrane Replacement and Watermaker Part for many watermakers' brands like:
- Spectra Catalina FT-MB-40 and (Long membrane of Spectra Catalina 300)
- Spectra Newport FT-MB-40.
- Schenker Smart 60, Schenker Smart 80.
- Most of watermakers: Stella watermaker, Selmar water maker, FCI watermaker, Schenker watermaker, SK Watermakers ... and many more.
- Any water maker that uses industry-standard 2.5x40 size seawater RO membranes
Manufactured by DOW Filmtec (DuPont Filmtec), USA.
Free Shipping Australia wide, Fast Delivery to New Zealand. Improved FILMTEC SW30 2540 seawater reverse osmosis membranes offer the highest productivity while maintaining excellent salt rejection. FILMTEC SW30-2540 RO membrane replacement elements have the highest flow rates available to meet the water demands of both sea-based and land-based desalinators. DuPont FILMTEC SW30-2540 reverse osmosis membranes may also be operated at lower pressure to reduce pump size, cost and operating expenses. Improved SW30-2540 FILMTEC water maker membrane combined with automated, precision element fabrication result in the most consistent product performance available. DOW FILMTEC SW30-2540 is FDA – 21 CFR 177.2550; Food and Drug Administration Compliant.
SW30-2540 PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Product Name: SW30-2540
- Applied Pressure psig (bar): 800 (55)
- Permeate Flow Rate gpd (m³/d): 700 (2.6)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection: 99.4%
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate gpm (m³/h): 6 (1.4)
- Size: 2.4" x 40" inch
- SW302540 RO membranes fit nominal 2.5 inch I.D. pressure vessels
- Membrane Type: polyamide thin film composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1,000 psi (69 bar)
- Maximum Pressure Drop: 15 psig (1.0 bar)
- pH Range, Continuous Operations: 2 - 11 pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning: 1 - 13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index: SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance < 0.1 ppm
- Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH10 is 95°F (35°C)
FDA Letter (The Food and Drug Administration) SW30-2540 Filmtec Equivalents: Hydranautics SWC-2540 / CSM RE2540-SHF Buy Watermaker membrane and housing & SAVE. DIY Watermaker Parts, DIY watermaker for boat.
Buy a membrane housing for SW30-2540 (membrane pressure vessel) click here.
|Dimensions||105 × 8 × 8 cm|
You may also like…
2.5″x40″ Membrane Pressure Vessel1000 PSI Membrane Housing For Watermakers & Seawater Desalination, FREE Delivery (Remote areas excluded)*
Panel Mount Rotameter for Watermaker
- Small Variable Area Flow Meter
- Flow Range: 10-100, 16-160 or 25-250 LPH
Inline TDS meter HM SM-1
- Measures the tap or any other water source such as water coming out of your purification system for TDS.
Stainless Steel Needle Valve$54.00 – $139.00
- BSP Stainless Steel Needle Valve 6000 psi (414 bar).
- 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1".
- 316 Stainless steel.
- Inline and Panel Mount Valve.