Triple Undersink Ultrafiltration & Alkaline System
- 0.03 micron Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane, Produces alkaline pure great-testing water.
- Waco undercounter water filter system produces alkaline antioxidant water, drinking alkaline water provides many benefits that may increase your allover health, alkaline water benefits are not limited to just keeping you healthy, but there are cases reported where it may contribute to the cure of many diseases.
- This under counter water filter system is the latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- It helps protect you and your family against bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia, dirt, chlorine, chemical, and germ contaminants.
- Your drinking water will be fresh, great tasting, pure and healthy.
- PATENTED Products, Compact modern slimline design.
- Cartridge replacements are fast, clean and easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb kwik change and easy twist.
- Colour coded cartridges for easy cartridge replacement.
- Leaves in minerals and salts which are good for you.
- Components are certified to NSF Standards.
- Comes with complete installation fittings (default):
- Mini valve, 3 way (1/2” bsp male x 1/2″ bsp female x 1/4” tubing connection).
- 1/4” x 2m tubing.
- 1/4″ Pressure limiting valve PLV.
- 1/4″ Chrome faucet tap, (Optional: stainless steel, black or 3 way mixer taps).
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 12 month, click here for cartridge replacement.
- Filter Size: 33x22x10 cm.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Made in Korea by Waco Corp (HYUNDAI)
- Free shipping Australia wide, Fast delivery New Zealand
- Stage 1: Ultra Filtration Membrane: Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane has 0.03 micron pore size which contributes to a high removal capability of bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing high-quality pure water.
- Stage 2: Nano pH Alkaline filter: It produces alkaline antioxidant water, Hydrogen-rich alkaline water (8.5 to 9.5 pH), it has a superior anti-oxidation effect.
- Stage 3: Post Carbon Block: Removes chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water.
It reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system.
- Must be used on biologically safe water supply.
- The Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane has 0.03 micron pore size, it is very a fine filtration process which means slower filtered water flow than normal filters.
- Actual cartridges’ photo may vary due to product enhancement
- Flush for:
- 10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 3 – 5 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
- The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.