Twin Ultra Filtration System, HQ7-2-UP
- Removes/reduces chlorine, bad tastes & odors, organics.
- Removes/reduces bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia.
- Best quality twin under snik water filter.
Twin Under Sink Ultra Filtration System
- 0.03 micron Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane, Produces pure great-testing water.
- Compact design, takes up less space.
- This twin under sink water filter is the latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- It protects you and your family against bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia, dirt, chlorine, chemical, and germ contaminants.
- Your drinking water will be fresh, great tasting, pure and healthy.
- PATENTED Products, Compact modern slimline design.
- Cartridge replacements are fast, clean and easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb, kwik change and twist.
- Colour coded cartridges for easy cartridge replacement.
- Leaves in minerals and salts which are good for you.
- Components are certified to NSF Standards.
- Comes with complete installation fittings (default):
- Mini valve, 3 way (1/2” bsp male x 1/2" bsp female x 1/4” tubing connection).
- 1/4” x 2m tubing.
- 1/4" Pressure limiting valve PLV.
- 1/4" Chrome faucet tap, (Optional: stainless steel, black or 3 way mixer taps).
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 8-12 month, click here for cartridge replacement.
- Filter Size: 33x15x10 cm.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Made in Korea by Waco Corp (HYUNDAI).
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- Stage 1: Ultra Filtration Membrane: Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane has 0.03 micron pore size which contributes to a high removal capability of bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing high-quality pure water.
- Stage 2: Post Carbon Block: Removes chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water.
It reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system.
- Actual cartridges’ photo may vary due to product enhancement.
- Must be used on biologically safe water supply.
- The Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane has 0.03 micron pore size, it is very a fine filtration process which means slower filtered water flow than normal filters.
- Flush for:
- 10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 3 - 5 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
- The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.
|Dimensions||37 × 36 × 12 cm|