Water Filter Mixer Tap Kit
Stainless Steel 3 Way Mixer Tap with Triple Under Sink Water Filter
Produces fresh, great tasting, safe and pure drinking water straight from your tap
- Two separate lines: Hot/Cold and filtered water.
- Eliminates the need to drill an additional hole in bench top.
- If you’re doing a renovation or are building a new house this faucet is a great option.
- Perfect for a modern kitchen to give you that new brushed stainless steel look and will match with your existing stainless steel appliances like SS fridge, dishwasher or microwave.
- Made completely from food grade quality commercial 304 stainless steel, healthy, lead free.
- Inside same as outside, smooth inner wall, clean and shining without sand holes, smooth water channel, self-cleaning by water circulation.
- Warranty: 2 years.
- Ceramic Cartridge made in Europe by Kerox or Ceramtec Germany, aerators made in Switzerland by Neoperl.
- 360 degree swivel 3 way sink mixer tap.
- Easy to install, fits in the standard cut out holes of standard kitchen sinks or benchtops. Requires 35-40 mm hole which is generally the size hole that most kitchen sinks or benchtops come with standard.
- Hot/Cold Handle:
- Default hot/cold water lever: Length 44mm, 55mm from the centre of tap hole (kitchen sink tap hole) to the tip of the handle when the handle is pushed fully to the back (wall or window).
- Tall hot/cold water lever: Length 64mm, 80mm from the centre of tap hole (kitchen sink tap hole) to the tip of the handle when the handle is pushed fully to the back (wall or window).
- Australia Watermark Certificate.
- Wells rating 4/6 stars, 7.5 LPM, licence number 1750.
- Includes: set of stainless hot/cold hoses, all mounting hardware, spanner/tube for tightening of lock nut and instruction booklet.
Triple Under Sink Ultra Filtration System
- Compact design, takes up less space.
- 0.03 micron Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane.
- Produces great-tasting water.
- This under sink water filter system is the latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- Cartridge replacements are fast, clean and easy. DIY, no tools, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb..
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Comes with complete installation fittings (default):
- Mini valve (1/2” bsp male x 1/2″ bsp female x 1/4” tubing connection).
- 1/4” x 2m tubing.
- 1/4″ Pressure limiting valve PLV.
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 6-12 month.
- Buy filter replacements online
- Filter Size: 320Hx220Wx90D mm.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Stage 1: Sediment pre-filter: 5 micron filter removes dust, rust, sludge, particle and suspended sediment that makes water cloudy. Cartridge Replacement: 6 month.
- Stage 2: Ultra Filtration Membrane: Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane has 0.03 micron pore size which contributes to a high removal capability of bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing high-quality water. Cartridge Replacement: 12-18 month.
- Stage 3: Post Carbon Block: Removes chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water.
It reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system. Cartridge Replacement: 12 month
- Must be used on biologically safe water supply.
- The Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane has 0.03 micron pore size, it is a very fine filtration process which means slower filtered water flow than normal filters.
- Actual cartridges’ photo may vary due to product enhancement.
- Flush for:
- 10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 3 – 5 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
- The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.