Water Filter Systems

No matter what problem water issues you face, MDC Water has a water filtration system solution for every home and office.

Safe Pure Drinking Water

Filtered Water From Your Tap Is The Safest, Healthiest, and Least Expensive Option.

Under Sink Water Filtration Systems

MDC Water Pty Ltd is an Australian supplier of high quality under sink water filtration systems for the home and workplace. We offer the latest technology in the water filtration industry.

Our under sink water filters can range from 1 to 6 stage systems that can remove any contaminants in water.

HYUNDAI Quick Change Water Filters

HYUNDAI Wacortec is one of the worlds largest manufactures and suppliers of quality water filtration systems.

  • PATENTED Products, Compact modern slimline design.
  • Cartridge replacements are fast, clean and easy, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb.
  • Colour coded cartridges for easy cartridge replacement.
  • Certified to NSF Standards.

4 Stage Ultra Filtration System

$249.00
Reg Price: $320.00

  • 0.03 micron Ultra Filtration.
  • Removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors, organics.
  • Removes bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia.
  • Produces pure great-testing water.

 

great prices

Triple Ultra Filtration System

$199.00
Reg Price: $260.00

  • 0.03 micron Ultra Filtration.
  • Removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors, organics.
  • Removes bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia.
  • Produces pure great-testing water.
  • Choose your faucet or 3 way mixer tap.
  • Best Seller / Best Choice.

great prices

Twin Ultra Filtration System

$159.00
Reg Price: $200.00

  • 0.03 micron Ultra Filtration.
  • Compact design, takes up less space.
  • Removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors, organics.
  • Removes bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia.
  • Produces pure great-testing water.


great prices

Reverse Osmosis & Alkaline System

$490.00
Reg Price: $600.00

  • Removes Fluoride and ions up to 96%.
  • Removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors, organics.
  • Removes bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia.
  • Produces ultra pure and alkaline water.


great prices

CJ, 5 Stage Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System

$479.00 – $519.00
Reg Price: $520.00 – $570.00

  • Flow Rate: 200 or 540 ltr/day
  • Compact, modern and slim Design
  • Removes Fluoride and ions up to 96%
  • Removes bad tastes & odors, organics, chlorine
  • Removes bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt
  • Produces ultra pure water

great prices

Compact Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter

CB, 4 & 5 Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis System

385.00 – $875.00
Reg Price: $450.00 – $975.00

  • Flow Rate: 200 – 540 – 1600 ltr/day
  • Compact, all in one box
  • Removes Fluoride and ions up to 96%
  • Removes chlorine, bad tastes & odors, organics
  • Removes bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt
  • Produces ultra pure water

great prices

Compact Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter

6 Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis with Alkaline System

$325.00
Reg Price: $375.00

  • Removes Fluoride and ions up to 96%
  • Removes chlorine, organics, bad tastes & odors
  • Removes bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt
  • Equipped with alkaline and mineral filter
  • Produces high pure and alkaline water

great prices

Compact Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter

6 Stage Under Sink Nano Filtration Alkaline System

$295.00
Reg Price: $350.00

  • Reduces around 70% of Fluoride and salts from water, and leaves 30% of useful ions and salts
  • Removes chlorine, organics, bad tastes & odors
  • Removes bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt
  • Produces high pure and alkaline water

great prices

We deliver water filters that remove fluoride and chlorine, Undersink Reverse osmosis water filters, Undersink Ultrafiltration and Nano-filtration for drinking water application.
Free shipping Australia wide, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane ….

Basket

We offer FREE Shipping for all our products within Australia*, however we might charge you in case of remote areas. Click here for details


office

Contact Us

Contact Info

Unit 21 / 22 Mavis St.
Revesby, NSW 2212
Sydney, Australia.

+61 (02) 8710 7352


{"cart_token":"","hash":"","cart_data":""}