Deionized Water Filter Systems
$190.00 – $600.00
- Deionisation DI Tank, Mixed Bed Resin Filter, 17 / 15 / 12 / 10 Ltr of Mixed Bed DI Resin Vessel.
- In Stock / Get a Quote
Deionized Water Filter System, Non Regenerable DI Resin Bottles
Deionisation systems use tanks full of ion exchange resins to purify potentially contaminated water. It is a resin based water filtration process of removing all dissolved solids from the water. DI ion exchange resin attracts non-water ions and replaces them with water ions, leaving a more pure water form.
This DI Resin Vessel System includes:
- FRP Pressure Vessel Tank. It is made from heavy duty Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) and feature a polyethylene (PE) internal liner for high chemical resistance.
Size: 10x19”, Total capacity: 19 ltr.
Size: 8x24”, Total capacity: 16.5 ltr. more details Click here
Size: 9x17”, Total capacity: 13.5 ltr. more details Click here
Size: 8x17”, Total capacity: 11.5 ltr. more details Click here
- In-Out vessel head, 2 1/2″ threaded cap with ½” inlet and outlet ports.
- Accessories: Top basket and riser tube with bottom strainer.
- High quality mixed bed resin (Optional),
- First Option: Lewatit® Ultrapure 1292MD is made by Lanxess (Made in Germany), This Premium Mixed Bed Deionising Resin is used to ‘polish’ the water to higher levels of purity after it has been initially treated by either a two-bed deioniser or a Reverse Osmosis system. More details Click here.
- Second Option: TRILITE SM210 is widely used to treat Potable Water (Conductivity 150 µS/cm), and it is widely used to ‘polish’ the water to higher levels of purity after it has been initially treated by Reverse Osmosis system. More details Click here.
It is non regenerable mixed bed demineraliser, so renewal of the resin is by replacing the resin.
DI, demi or mixed bed ion exchange resins are mainly used for polishing process water to achieve demineralised water quality (such as after a reverse osmosis system).
Typical applications include:
- Ultra pure water production.
- DI (Deionisation), Demi (Demineralisation).
- Condensate polishing (boiler feed water).
- Micro-electronics cleaning, semiconductor, electronics or solar panel industry.
- Pharmaceutical industry, Medical offices and Laboratories.
- Window Cleaning, Vehicle Washing & Detailing. -
- Biotechnology Purification in the foodstuff-industry Food industry.
- Cosmetics and Chemical Industry.
- Plating and anodizing.
- Polishing Electronics Industry.
- Aquariums, Fish Tanks, and Reefkeeping Facilities.
- CNC Wire EDM applications.
DI systems are sold and shipped unloaded (with the media in separate boxes or bags). Resin will be filled by customers.
DI Resin Bottle Tanks come in various size options depending upon how heavy your usage needs are, More sizes are available, Click here.
Used for DIY Pure Water Window Cleaning System, Deionized Water System Australia, Deionized Water Window Cleaning System
This item is not eligible for free shipping.
Contact us for pricing, shipping cost and availability. email@example.com
We deliver Australia wide.
|Dimensions||95 × 46 × 46 cm|
17 L, 15 L, 12 L, 10 L
|Add DI Resin|| |
No Resin Required (Empty Vessel), 17 Ltr of Lewatit Ultrapure 1292MD Resin (+$355), 17 Ltr of Trilite-210 Resin (+$225), 15 Ltr of Lewatit Ultrapure 1292MD Resin (+$315), 15 Ltr of Trilite-210 Resin (+$200), 12 Ltr of Lewatit Ultrapure 1292MD Resin (+$260), 12 Ltr of Trilite-210 Resin (+$170), 10 Ltr of Lewatit Ultrapure 1292MD Resin (+$210), 10 Ltr of Trilite-210 Resin (+$145)
You may also like…
DI Resin Vessel – 25L$215.00
- Deionisation DI Tank, Mixed Bed Resin Filter, Non Regenerable Mixed Bed Demineraliser.
- In Stock / Get a Quote
Inline TDS meter HM SM-1
- Measures the tap or any other water source such as water coming out of your purification system for TDS.
Mixed Bed DI Resin LEWATIT UltraPure 1292
- Premium DI Resin for the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 50L Drum / In Stock, Get a Quote
DI Resin Filter – 10 Inch$39.00 – $68.00
- Refillable Deionising Cartridge, Used as a final stage after reverse osmosis, or to treat potable water (Conductivity 150 µS/cm).
- 10"x2.5" or 10"x4.5" Cartridge / FREE Delivery