Hi Flow, HQ9-EU-Pack, Eco Mac 3 in 1 Replacement Cartridge + Ultra Filtration Replacement Membrane
Eco Mac Cartridge: 3 in 1 filter, Melt-blown (Polypropylene) & Spraying Activated Carbon, has three layers:
- 5 micron filter removes dust, rust, sludge, particle and suspended sediment that makes water cloudy.
- Activated carbon removes chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water. It reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system.
- 5 micron filter prevents the leak of carbon.
Ultra Filtration Membrane: Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane has 0.03 micron pore size which contributes to a high removal capability of bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing high-quality pure water..
- It is the complete replacement cartridge pack for Twin Hi Flow Ultra Filtration System, HQ9-2-EU
- Flow rate: 7.5 liter / minute.
- Applications: Residential and Commercial drinking water, Offices, Ice makers, Coffee shops & restaurants.
- Fast, clean, easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb.
- Tested and certified components to ANSI/NSF Standard 58.
- Manufactured entirely from FDA compliant materials (Food Grade).
- Cartridge Replacement*: Every 15,000 liter (12 – 24 month).
- Dimensions: L25 x D10 cm (each).
- Fit HYUNDAI HQ9 filters only.
- Solid box Package.
- Made in Korea by HYUNDAI.
- Free shipping Australia wide.
- To be used on biologically safe water supply
- *The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality..
- Flush for:
- 5-10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 2 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.