Quick Change High Flow Twin Under Sink Ultra Filtration System
- 0.03 micron Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane, Produces pure great-testing water.
- New technology sediment and carbon filtration provides superior chlorine, bad taste, odour, cyst and particulate reduction.
- Flow rate: 7.5 liter / minute.
- Applications: Residential and Commercial drinking water, Offices, Ice makers, Coffee shops & restaurants.
- The latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- It protects you, your family and employees against bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia, dirt, chlorine, chemical and germ contaminants.
- Your drinking water will be fresh, great tasting, pure and healthy.
- Hi Flow water filter is easy to install, Cartridge replacements are fast, clean and easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb.
- Leaves in minerals and salts which are good for you.
- Components are certified to NSF Standards.
- Comes with complete installation fittings (default):
- Mini valve, 3 way (1/2” bsp male x 1/2″ bsp female x 3/8” tubing connection).
- 3/8” x 2m tubing.
- 3/8″ Pressure limiting valve PLV.
- 3/8″ Hi Flow Chrome faucet tap, (Optional: 1/4″ stainless steel taps or 3 way mixer taps).
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Cartridge Replacement*: 15,000 liter, about every 12 – 24 month, click here for cartridge replacement.
- Filter Size (cm): 41 High x 22 Wide x 12 Deep.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Made in Korea by HYUNDAI.
- Free shipping Australia wide, Fast delivery New Zealand.
- Stage 1: Eco Mac Filter: 3 in 1 filter, Melt-blown (Polypropylene) & Spraying Activated Carbon, has three layers:
- 5 micron filter removes dust, rust, sludge, particle and suspended sediment that makes water cloudy.
- Activated carbon removes chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water. It reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system.
- 5 micron filter prevents the leak of carbon.
- Stage 2: Ultra Filtration Membrane: Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane has 0.03 micron pore size which contributes to a high removal capability of bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing high-quality pure water.
- Actual cartridges’ photo may vary due to product enhancement.
- To be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Flush for:
- 10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 3 – 5 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
- *The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.