FRP Pressure Vessel Tank 16″x65″
- For many different commercial and industrial water treatment applications.
- In Stock / Get a Quote
16"x65" FRP Pressure Vessel Tank, Commercial Filter Vessel, Resin Vessel Tank.
- FRP filter pressure vessel is used to hold filtration media for many different commercial and industrial water treatment applications, FRP filter pressure vessel tank is used in commercial iron removal filters, commercial water softeners, Commeercial sand filters, media filters, activated carbon filters, mixed bed resin systems, cation and anion resin deionisers and other media filters.
- It can be combined with any type of specialised filtration media such as activated carbon, calcite, quartz sand, birm, siliphos, zeolite, KDF as well as a number of different ion exchange resins such as softening, deionisation cation resin, anion resin and mixed bed ion exchange resin.
- 100% corrosion resistant and made from high performance composite material food grade HDPE seamless liner with FRP filament winding.
- Material of Construction: FRP with polyethylene inner shell.
- Color: Blue (default) or natural color (Optional).
- Opening: Top opening with 2.5″ Threaded, 2.5"-8NPSM neck.
- Total Capacity: 191 liter.
- Nominal Dimension: 400x1650mm (16 inch OD x 65 inch High).
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 psi (1 MPa).
- Burst Pressure: 4 times of design pressure.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 49°C.
- Fibre Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Filter Vessels are only meant to be used with water applications, and must not be used for pneumatic or hydro-pneumatic applications.
- Wiade range of filtration media tanks are available, Click here for more details.
- We stock a full range of components, accessories and fittings for mineral tanks such as Riser Tubes, Baskets, Strainers, Distributors, Tank Adapters, Diffusers, Hub and Lateral Assemblies, In / Out Tank Heads and many other Components. Click here for more details.
- A wide range of automatic and manual control valve for softener and filters.
- We deliver Australia wide.
- Contact us for pricing and availability. firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also like…
Water Softener Resin – EXTREPURE® 001×8$155.00
- High Purity Softening Ion Exchange Resin, Good exchange capacity and physical stability.
- 25 L Bag.
Industrial Water Softener, 150L Resin
- Fully Automatic Volumetric Industrial Water Softener, 150L Resin, 40-50 LPM.
- In Stock / Get a Quote.
Mixed Bed DI Resin LEWATIT UltraPure 1292
- Premium DI Resin for the demineralisation of water in the production of ultra pure water.
- 50L Drum / In Stock, Get a Quote
Manual Water Softener, 125L Resin
- Affordable Large Capacity Water Softener, 125L Resin, 35-45 LPM.
- In Stock / Get a Quote.