Quick Change Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System, HQ7-4R-SPRP
- Removes about 85% of Fluoride and ions from water.
- RO filters are the best water filters that remove fluoride, chlorine, lead, heavy metals and other contaminants.
- Inlet Working Pressure: 50 – 65 PSI (3.5 – 4.5 bar).
- This undersink Reverse Osmosis water filter system produces ultra pure water..
- This under sink RO water filter system is the latest in modern design and water filtration technology.
- It protects you and your family against fluoride, salts, bacteria, viruses, colloids, silt, E-coli, giardia, dirt, chlorine, chemical and germ contaminants.
- Your drinking water will be fresh, great tasting, ultra-pure and healthy.
- PATENTED Products, Compact modern slimline design.
- Cartridge replacements are fast, clean and easy. DIY, no tools, no drip, simple push & twist filter cartridge replacement, like changing a light bulb, kwik change and easy twist.
- Colour coded cartridges for easy cartridge replacement.
- Components are certified to NSF Standards.
- Ideal for tap, country, bore, tank and brackish water (Max TDS 1000 ppm).
- 75 GPD Membrane.
- Comes with 3.2 gallon storage tank.
- Comes with complete installation fittings (default):
- Mini valve, 3 way (1/2” bsp male x 1/2″ bsp female x 1/4” tubing connection).
- 1/4” x 2m tubing.
- 1/4″ Pressure limiting valve PLV.
- 1/4″ Chrome faucet tap, (Optional: stainless steel, black or 3 way mixer taps).
- Equipped with a shout off valve.
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- Cartridge Replacement: Every 12 month, see below for cartridge replacement.
- Dimensions: Filter 34x34x12 cm, Storage tank 28D x 38H cm
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- Made in Korea by HYUNDAI.
- Free shipping Australia wide, online RO water filters best price.
- Stage 1: Sediment pre-filter: 5 micron filter removes dust, rust, sludge, particle and suspended sediment that makes water cloudy.
- Stage 2: Post Carbon Block: It works as a pre carbon filtration stage to remove chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water and protect RO membrane from chlorine.
It reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system
- Stage 3: Reverse Osmosis Membrane: RO membranes has approximately 0.2 Nano (0.0002 micron = 0.0000002 millimeter) pore sizes which contributes to a very high removal capability of ions, bacteria, viruses, colloids and silt, thereby producing ultra pure water.
Reverse Osmosis Filter removes 80% – 90% of ions in water such as: Arsenic / Benzene / Barium / Calcium / Chloride / Copper / Fluoride / Iro/10n / Lead / Magnesium / Manganese / Mercury / Nitrate / Nitrite / Potassium / Sodium / Sulphate / Total Dissolved Solids / Zinc.
- Stage 4: Post Carbon Block: It works as a booster and polishing stage to make sure removing all chlorine, bad tastes, odours and organic compounds from the water.
It reduces a number of deleterious chemicals, these include benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system.
- To be used on biologically safe water supply.
- Flush for:
- 5-10 seconds everyday before first time use.
- 30 seconds when not using for 3 days.
- 5 minutes when first using or replacing the cartridges.
- The frequency with which you will have to replace your filtration cartridges will depend on a number of factors including your average daily water consumption, individual usage and varying water quality.